- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in multifamily real estate, economics, finance, urban planning or
- Minimum 5 + years professional experience in multifamily real estate analysis with 2 years experience specifically in LITHC required
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Experience and knowledge in real estate development and underwriting is required.
- Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment while effectively manage
multiple assignments with limited supervision
- Must have strong project management skills, including the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- The candidate should be a motivated self-starter; responsive; and able to work both
independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills
- A strong analytical thought process with sound judgement and a keen attention to detail.
About Our Company:
At Lantower Residential we are driven by collaboration, passion and perspective. We are proud of the caring atmosphere and inclusive work environment we’ve created for our company culture. We invest not only in real estate but also in the foundation of our company; our team. We pursue long term goals for our investments with respect to the multifamily assets we acquire and manage, the team members we are committed to and the communities we serve.
Lantower Residential offers competitive pay with bonus potential, a generous benefits package, access to an onsite fitness center and a convenient location near downtown Dallas.