- Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, Business or related field is required.
- Candidates will have a minimum of 3-10 years of experience in ground up Multifamily/Commercial construction or development. Multifamily experience is desired.
- Proven track record in management and coordination of contracts, ability to work with 3rd party General Contractors, and maintain relationships.
- Possess strong initiative and effective organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapports and interact with various levels of professionals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and MS Project. Knowledge of Procore and other construction software a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret drawings and other documents related to the development process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Lantower Residential, a subsidiary of H&R REIT, generates value for its investors through the careful management of a portfolio comprised of distinctive multifamily communities. Lantower’s executive team are experienced real estate and investment management professionals with the insight and perspective crucial for managing capital. We target enduring investment opportunities in high-growth markets and drive value through efficient asset management. Our defining characteristics are what distinguish our firm in the market.
At Lantower Residential, we are driven by collaboration, passion and perspective. We are proud of the caring atmosphere and inclusive work environment we’ve created for our company culture. We invest not only in real estate but also in the foundation of our company; our team.
Lantower Residential offers competitive pay and bonus structure, a generous benefits.