Lantower Residential is expanding, and we are currently hiring for a Development Project Manager for our Tampa office.
The project manager is responsible for assisting in the on-time and on-budget completion of the development project and will work directly for and with the Development Team. During Pre-Construction, the project manager will work on processing and reviewing budgets and working with the General Contractor. Once the project has commenced, the project manager is the company’s representative. During the construction phase, the responsibilities will consist of tracking project expenses and progress, coordinating payments, managing invoices and completing check request payments, and collecting and organizing project progress photos. The project manager will also be required to submit internal bi-monthly reports to the company and keep an organized computer-based filing system for the project.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, Business or related field is required.
· Candidates will have a minimum of 3-10 years of experience in ground up Multifamily/Commercial construction or development. Multifamily experience is desired.
· Proven track record in management and coordination of contracts, ability to work with 3rd party General Contractors, and maintain relationships.
· Possess strong initiative and effective organizational skills.
· Ability to establish and maintain rapports and interact with various levels of professionals.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and MS Project. Knowledge of Procore and other construction software a plus.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret drawings and other documents related to the development process.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Lantower Residential, a subsidiary of H&R REIT, generates value for its investors through the careful management of a portfolio comprised of distinctive multifamily communities. Lantower’s executive team are experienced real estate and investment management professionals with the insight and perspective crucial for managing capital. We target enduring investment opportunities in high-growth markets and drive value through efficient asset management. Our defining characteristics are what distinguish our firm in the market.
At Lantower Residential, we are driven by collaboration, passion and perspective. We are proud of the caring atmosphere and inclusive work environment we’ve created for our company culture. We invest not only in real estate but also in the foundation of our company; our team.
Lantower Residential offers competitive pay and bonus structure, a generous benefits package, a 401(k) plan with a match, and opportunities for development.